Covid-19 update from entegro
Given the uncertainty and emerging impacts of the Covid-19 crisis, entegro is committed to ensuring we follow government and HSE guidelines with respect to health, safety and welfare in the workplace for our employees, customers and partners.
entegro are committed to working closely with all customers and partners to ensure that commenced and planned work is carried out in accordance with these guidelines.
We have adopted the HSE’s strategy of; Wash, Cover, Avoid and Clean which is practiced and constantly communicated organisation – wide. These are basic but vital actions that we will uphold.
We have altered our typical daily running of entegro, in line with guidelines provided and in response to this ever- evolving situation. Upon government advice we have asked employees who can work from home to avail of this and for those working from our offices in Dublin and our HQ in Kilkenny, we have implemented the following changes:
- In line with social distancing recommendations, our office is broken up into 4 separate compartments and there is only a max of 6 people working in each with no crossover from each compartment permitted.
- Any employee who was traveling overseas are not permitted to the office for 14 days and if they can, are now working from home
- We have ceased all business related travel.
- Any employee who is feeling unwell are not permitted to the office for 14 days and if they can, are now working from home.
- We have put in place a strict cleaning policy that all employees must adhere to.
Telecommunications are a vital part of our National infrastructure we are working with our clients ensuring that communities stay connected enabling people to work from home. Therefore, other than these changes, it is very much business as usual for entegro.
In an extraordinary time like this, it is imperative that organisations and individuals play their part by staying safe, keeping social distance and staying connected with each other.